India's movie industry, is the largest in the world producing over eight hundred movies a year. Hollywood only produces half of this number in a year.
After ‘Jaws’ , Steven Spielberg desperately wanted to direct a James Bond film. He approached the producers. They said no.
King Kong(1933) was Adolf Hitler's favorite movie.
There are 1500 cuts in the film "300", and about 1300 involve some sort of visual effect.
Even though Zuckerberg is against the film Social Network, he still allows the movie to have a Facebook Fan page.
In the sci-fi thriller The Matrix, Sean Connery was originally offered the role of Morpheus. He turned down the role saying he couldn't understand the script.
Will smith was offered the role of Neo in The Matrix, one of the most influential films of all time, and turned it down.
What The Stars Did First
Harrison Ford - CarpenterMadonna - worked at Dunkin' Donuts.
Charlie Chaplin - janitor.
Arnold Schwarzenegger - ran a body-building company.
James Cameron - Truck Driver.
Pierce Brosnan - circus fire-eater.
Al Pacino - Theater door-keeper.
Walt Disney – Ambulance driver .
Marlon Brando – Ditch Digger.
Nicolas Cage – Sold popcorn at a movie theater
Vin Diesel – Bouncer .
Tom Cruise - Bellboy.
Few Funny Facts Indian movies taught us:
1. At least one of the identical twins is born evil!
2. If you decide to defuse a bomb, don’t worry which wire to cut, you will always choose the right one!
3. A man will show no pain while taking the most ferocious beating, but will shout when a woman tries to clean his wounds.
4. A detective can solve a case only if he has been suspended from duty.
5. If you start dancing in street, everyone you meet will know all the steps.